With the domination of enterprise solutions offered by Apple, Google announced the Zero-touch feature last year.
You can read my previous article here about Apple DEP and VPP here.
The workload of business units ends in an operational sense, with the routing of compatible mobile devices taken from Google approved resellers or operators after sending their IMEI and serial numbers to Android Zero-touch Portal. Devices can be delivered to users without even opening their packaging.
And how does that happen?
- Buy devices from approved dealers or operators
- Assign users on Android Zero Touch portal
- Set Enterprise mobility Management (EMM) Policies
- Your device will automatically register (EMM) and apply policies.
You can access the relevant website here and on the video below.
- Samsung is not included in Android Zero-touch Program by the reason of they have their own solution Knox, Please read my regarding article here about Samsung Knox.